|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|CSA Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Five Light 36.75" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Convex Collection
- Etched Opal glass half cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- ADA Compliant
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Width: 36.75"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 2.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- Height: 5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Product Weight: 7.28 lbs
- Shade Type: Etched
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 250
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 36.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Convex Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P5955
Our SKU: P5955
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P5955 does mount flat against the wall.
Does this fixture mount flat against the wall?
A. The Kovacs P5955 does mount flat against the wall.
The Kovacs P5955 is manufactured in the United States.
where is this item manufactured?
A. The Kovacs P5955 is manufactured in the United States.
The Kovacs P5955 can be hung inverted for a down lighting effect.
Can this unit be installed inverted?
A. The Kovacs P5955 can be hung inverted for a down lighting effect.
Kovacs Convex Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Convex Collection
1 Light 5" Width ADA Compliant Bathroom Sconce fro...$63.00-$63.00
3 Light 21" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Con...$115.50-$115.50(2)
4 Light 29" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Con...$151.20-$151.20(2)
1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce from the Convex ...$56.70-$56.70(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.