|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Five Light 25.25" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Intersection Collection
- Mitered / White Inside glass rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 4.38"
- Backplate Width: 24"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: B10.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed: Yes
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Extension: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- HCO: 2.63" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 5.25"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Product Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Shade Height: 3"
- Shade Width: 24"
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Intersection Collection Products
Our SKU: P5885
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P5885 can be mounted vertically.
Can you hang this fixture vertically?
A. The Kovacs P5885 can be mounted vertically.
The Kovacs P5885 glass diffuser will remove from the wall exposing the bulbs.
How do you access the bulbs
A. The Kovacs P5885 glass diffuser will remove from the wall exposing the bulbs.
The Kovacs P5885 has screws either on the bottom or the top of the glass diffuser attaching it to the backplate.
How does the glass diffuser unattach from the wall?
A. The Kovacs P5885 has screws either on the bottom or the top of the glass diffuser attaching it to the backplate.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.