3 Light 24" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Cubism Collection
Three Light 24" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Cubism Collection
- Mitered / White Inside glass rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA Compliant
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 22.13"
- Backplate Width: 4.38"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed: Yes
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- HCO: 2.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 4.75"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 5.78 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.5"
- Shade Width: 22.25"
- Title 24: No
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P5216-077 Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.