|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce from the Cubism Collection
- Mitered / White Inside glass rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 4.13"
- Backplate Width: 6.13"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3.51 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 10.25"
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Cubism Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P5210
Our SKU: P5210
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs Cubism Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Cubism Collection
3 Light 21.5" Bathroom Vanity Light in Chrome from...$277.20-$277.20(1)
3 Light 24" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Cub...$260.00-$260.00(1)
1 Light 24" Width ADA Compliant LED Bathroom Bath ...$315.00-$315.00(4)
5 Light 30" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Cub...$300.00-$300.00
1 Light 30" Width ADA Compliant LED Bathroom Bath ...$367.50-$367.50(1)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.