1 Light Wall Sconce from the Stem Collection
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Stem Collection
- Etched Opal glass drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 7.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Drum, Etched
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 5.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P5191-077 Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.