|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Genre||Transitional, Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Two Light 20.25" Width Fluorescent Bathroom Bath Bar from the Saber Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- Height: 4.75"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 10.41 lbs
- Shade Type: Etched
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Width: 20.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Saber Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P5042-077-PL
Our SKU: P5042-077-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P5042-077-PL probably would not have sufficient light as the main source in a full bathroom.
Does this light provide enough light as the main source in a full bathroom, over a wall mirror and sink?
A. The Kovacs P5042-077-PL probably would not have sufficient light as the main source in a full bathroom.
I believe the one you are looking for is the P5042-PL (minus the 077).
I asked about fluorescent use with the 5042 and was directed here, but this looks like it is a halogen fixture. Can you clear up my confusion? Thanks.
A. I believe the one you are looking for is the P5042-PL (minus the 077).
Yes, this can mount vertically.
can this fixture be mounted vertically?
A. Yes, this can mount vertically.
The Kovacs P5042-077-PL is a fluorescent fixture.
Is this a fluorescent fixture or halogen? The page says both?
A. The Kovacs P5042-077-PL is a fluorescent fixture.
The Kovacs P5042-077-PL backplate is 5 inches
What is the width of the round center mounting plate?
A. The Kovacs P5042-077-PL backplate is 5 inches
The Kovacs P5042-077-PL has a length of 20" and a height of 4.75".
what is length and height of this light?
A. The Kovacs P5042-077-PL has a length of 20" and a height of 4.75".
Kovacs Saber Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.