|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light 13.5" Height ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
- Etched Opal glass rectangle shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 13.13"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 6.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 13.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 13"
- Shade Length: 5.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
Our SKU: P465
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P465 can be used with a standard dimmer.
Can this light be put on a dimmer switch?
A. The Kovacs P465 can be used with a standard dimmer.
The Kovacs P465 is open at the top and the bottom.
Does this sconce have diffusers on top & bottom, or is it open to direct light up and down?
A. The Kovacs P465 is open at the top and the bottom.
The Kovacs P465 is appropriate for bathroom installation.
suitable for bathrooms?
A. The Kovacs P465 is appropriate for bathroom installation.
The Kovacs P465 wall sconce's shade material is made of glass.
what is the shade material made of, glass or plastic?
A. The Kovacs P465 wall sconce's shade material is made of glass.
The Kovacs P465 could go in a bathroom or at the end of a hallway if your home is modern.
What's the suggested room fit?
A. The Kovacs P465 could go in a bathroom or at the end of a hallway if your home is modern.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.