1 Light Plug In Wall Sconce from the Save Your Marriage Collection
Single Light Plug In Wall Sconce from the Save Your Marriage Collection
- Brushed Nickel metal dome shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Sable Bronze Patina metal dome shade included with the Sable Bronze Patina finish
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted facing downward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 1", 4.38"
- Backplate Width: 4.25", 4.38"
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 25.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.73 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Shade Height: 4.13"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 2.38"
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.