|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Plug In Wall Sconce in Chocolate Chrome from the Boring Collection
- Oyster fabric empire shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5.88"
- Backplate Width: 4.38"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 14.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 13"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 4.85 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Boring Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P4358-1-631
Our SKU: P4358-1-631
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chocolate Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The shade dimensions on the Kovacs P4358-1-631 are 4 2/4" top diameter, 15" bottom diameter, and an 8" height.
what are the dimensions of the shade p4358-1-631
A. The shade dimensions on the Kovacs P4358-1-631 are 4 2/4" top diameter, 15" bottom diameter, and an 8" height.
The backplate measures 4 3/8"w x 5 7/8"h
What is the measuremnt of the plate that attaches to the wall?
A. The backplate measures 4 3/8"w x 5 7/8"h
Yes, this item can be hardwired in with the proper conversion. This does take a licensed electrician to make the proper transition.
Can this item be directly mounted instead of plug in?
A. Yes, this item can be hardwired in with the proper conversion. This does take a licensed electrician to make the proper transition.
The Kovacs P4358-1-631 has an on/off switch on the base.
Does this have an on/off switch located on the fixture?
A. The Kovacs P4358-1-631 has an on/off switch on the base.
The Kovacs P4358-1-631 does come with an 18" cord cover.
Does this come with a cord cover and if so, how long is it please?
A. The Kovacs P4358-1-631 does come with an 18" cord cover.
The Kovacs P4358-1-631 can either be plugged in or hard wired.
Can this sconce be hard wired direct into wall or does it require a plug and cord?
A. The Kovacs P4358-1-631 can either be plugged in or hard wired.
The Kovacs P4358-1-631 has a max arm reach of 14.75"
What is the maximum arm reach?
A. The Kovacs P4358-1-631 has a max arm reach of 14.75"
Kovacs Boring Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.