|Collection||George's Reading Room|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Watts Per Bulb||8|
Single Light 6.25" Height ADA Compliant LED Plug In Wall Sconce in Copper Bronze Patina with Dome Shade from the George's Reading Room Collection
- Copper Bronze Patina metal dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted facing downward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 6.25"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 3.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 6.25"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3.17 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Shade Height: 1"
- Shade Length: 4.38"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 2.75"
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection Products
Our SKU: P4338-647
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Bronze Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Kovacs GK P255
1 Light Swing Arm Floor Lamp from the George's Rea...$138.00-$138.00(4)
Kovacs GK P1050
1 Light 16" Height Plug In Wall Sconce in Brushed ...$150.00-$150.00
Kovacs GK P210
1 Light Boom Arm Desk Lamp from the George's Readi...$150.00-$150.00(3)
1 Light 73" Height Arc Floor Lamp from the George'...$360.00-$360.00(1)
Kovacs GK P257
1 Light Torchiere Floor Lamp from the George's Rea...$270.00-$270.00
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.