Save up to 50% on George Kovacs Closeouts - No Coupon Necessary.
Quantities limited! Non-returnable unless defective.
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Lamp Base Material||Synthetic|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Title 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Single Light Table Lamp in Black Gloss
- White / Silver paper tapered shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- California Title 20 Compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 37.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 18.74 lbs
- Shade Material: Paper
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Title 20 Compliant: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: P362-2-066C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Gloss Poly Resin
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.