We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light 8" Height ADA Compliant Wall Washer Wall Sconce
- Graffiti Black glass urn shade
- Characterized by wide, open tops, the urn-style glass shade provides traditional accents to any room
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: B10.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 3" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 8"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Sconce Type: Wall Washer
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Urn
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 6.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: P339-084
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.