We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||GU10, Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Bulb Type||Halogen, Xenon / Krypton|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50, 75|
Eight Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Retrodome Collection
- Etched Opal glass cone shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Maximum Height: 50" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 14" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU10, Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen, Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 50" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 17.17 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 500
- Watts Per Bulb: 50, 75
- Width: 23" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Retrodome Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P1584
Our SKU: P1584
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs Retrodome Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Retrodome Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.