|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Bling Bling Collection
- Chrome metal drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- ETL Listed for indoor use only
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 6.08 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Type: Drum
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of ceiling lighting fixtures in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Bling Bling Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P036
Our SKU: P036
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P036 is not appropriate for use in a bathroom and the diffuser is clear etched glass.
What color is the diffuser on the bottom of the fixture? Is it appropriate for use in the bathroom?
A. The Kovacs P036 is not appropriate for use in a bathroom and the diffuser is clear etched glass.
The Kovacs P036 cannot be used in a bathroom and the diffuser is a clear etched glass color.
What color is the diffuser? Can this fixture be used in the bathroom?
A. The Kovacs P036 cannot be used in a bathroom and the diffuser is a clear etched glass color.
The Kovacs P036 is 14.125" in diameter X 5" high.
What is the overall width and height?
A. The Kovacs P036 is 14.125" in diameter X 5" high.
Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Bling ...$250.00-$250.00(4)
Kovacs GK P031
1 Light Mini Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection$160.00-$160.00(3)
Kovacs GK P037
1 Light ADA Compliant Flush Mount Wall Sconce from...$124.00-$124.00(2)
Kovacs GK P033
3 Light Drum Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection$270.00-$270.00(2)
Kovacs GK P034
4 Light Drum Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection$410.00-$410.00(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.