|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Bling Bling Collection
- Chrome metal drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ETL Listed for indoor use only
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.88"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 9.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 5.93 lbs
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Type: Drum
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of ceiling lighting fixtures in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Bling Bling Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P035
Our SKU: P035
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P035 will work in a powder room with no shower.
I read about keeping away from moisture...what about a powder room? (No shower)
A. The Kovacs P035 will work in a powder room with no shower.
Yes, this item has a diffuser on the bottom.
Does this light have a diffuser on the the bottom?
A. Yes, this item has a diffuser on the bottom.
The Kovacs P035 height is 9.625".
What's the total height of the lamp from the bottom of the lamp to the ceiling?
A. The Kovacs P035 height is 9.625".
The Kovacs P035 is UL listed for dry locations, so it is not recommended for use in a bathroom or any area where it is subject to moisture such as steam.
Can this be used in a bathroom?
A. The Kovacs P035 is UL listed for dry locations, so it is not recommended for use in a bathroom or any area where it is subject to moisture such as steam.
No, there are no black stripes or seam on the shade. You are seeing a reflection in the shiny metal, that's it.
Are there black stripes on this lamp and can you see a seam on the shade?
A. No, there are no black stripes or seam on the shade. You are seeing a reflection in the shiny metal, that's it.
This item measures 14.125" in diameter.
What is the diameter of this fixture?
A. This item measures 14.125" in diameter.
Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.