|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Cones Collection
- Acid Etched Opal glass cone shaped shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 10' of wire
- Minimum Height: 14 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 120 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 8"
- Width: 7.75"
- Shade Height: 3.5"
- Shade Width: 7.75"
- Canopy Height: 0.5"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: GK P9528
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Matte Black Chrome
- Matte Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs Cones Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.