|Specification Sheet - ADB|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Six Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier from the Kimono Collection
- Beige Silk fabric cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 126" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 18" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.63"
- Canopy Width: 5.75"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 21.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 126" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 10.14 lbs
- Shade Height: 8"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Kimono Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P8086
Our SKU: GK P8086
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P8086 has fabric shades.
Are these shades glass or fabric?
A. The Kovacs GK P8086 has fabric shades.
Yes, this can mount on a sloped ceiling. The canopy measures 5.75"w x 9"l
can this be mounted on a vaulted ceiling? What are the specs for the base?
A. Yes, this can mount on a sloped ceiling. The canopy measures 5.75"w x 9"l
The Kovacs P8086 comes with 10 feet of chain.
how long is the chain?
A. The Kovacs P8086 comes with 10 feet of chain.
The Kovacs GK P8086 only ships to the USA and Canada, and thus designed to operate at 120V only.
What voltage are these lamps as I live in the UK and we have 220-240? I'm interested in buying one of the Kimono collection
A. The Kovacs GK P8086 only ships to the USA and Canada, and thus designed to operate at 120V only.
The Kovacs GK P8086 comes with 10 feet of chain.
How long is the chain?
A. The Kovacs GK P8086 comes with 10 feet of chain.
The Kovacs GK P8085 has metal crossed pieces.
Are the cross pieces stained wood or metal?
A. The Kovacs GK P8085 has metal crossed pieces.
Kovacs Kimono Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.