|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Four Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Collection
- Etched glass shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for indoor use only
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Product Weight: 6.94 lbs
- Shade Height: 1.75"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 16"
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 160
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of ceiling lighting fixtures in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Pillow Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P8067
Our SKU: GK P8067
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P8067 is not intended to be installed out side. This is an indoor only fixture.
Can it be used outdoors on a front porch?
A. The Kovacs GK P8067 is not intended to be installed out side. This is an indoor only fixture.
The Kovacs GK P8067 can be dimmed.
Is it dimmable?
A. The Kovacs GK P8067 can be dimmed.
The replacement glass number is G08067.
Is it possible to buy a replacement glass for this fixture? I have one and the glass was broken.
A. The replacement glass number is G08067.
The Kovacs GK P8067 is 16 inches wide by 4 inches height.
what is the width and depth
A. The Kovacs GK P8067 is 16 inches wide by 4 inches height.
Kovacs Pillow Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Pillow Collection
Kovacs GK P5070
6 Light 24.25" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Pill...$157.50-$157.50
4 Light 42.25" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the ...$224.70-$224.70(3)
3 Light 32" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Pil...$178.50-$178.50(2)
Kovacs GK P6115
3 Light 14" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Pillow ...$98.70-$98.70(2)
2 Light 21.5" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the P...$136.50-$136.50(1)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.