|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Six Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier from the Counter Weights Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 94.5" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 20" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 7' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GY6.35: A bi pin or ' bi pin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: G4
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Canopy Width: 4.38"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4.25"
- Width: 47.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 94.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 12.17 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.13"
- Shade Width: 2"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Counter Weights Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P8027
Our SKU: GK P8027
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Sable Bronze Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P8027 cannot be installed on a slope ceiling.
Can this be used on a sloped ceiling
A. The Kovacs GK P8027 cannot be installed on a slope ceiling.
Thanks for your question. I did a look around our website and was unable to locate replacement globes for this fixture. Give kovacs a call and see if you can get a part number from them so we can add the correct shade to our website for you to purchase!
Where can I buy replacement parts for my 8027? I have a broken bulb cover I need to replace.
A. Thanks for your question. I did a look around our website and was unable to locate replacement globes for this fixture. Give kovacs a call and see if you can get a part number from them so we can add the correct shade to our website for you to purchase!
The Kovacs GK P8027 can be wired at a minimum length of 42 inches. The wires will need to be used, but are adjustable to a bare-minimum length. I hope this helps!
can this light be mounted without using the extension wires? What is the shortest hanging length?
A. The Kovacs GK P8027 can be wired at a minimum length of 42 inches. The wires will need to be used, but are adjustable to a bare-minimum length. I hope this helps!
The Kovacs GK P8027 has a 150W, 120 V, Electronic Transformer.
Does the Kovacs GK P8027 have a magnetic transformer, or does it have an electronic transformer
A. The Kovacs GK P8027 has a 150W, 120 V, Electronic Transformer.
The Kovacs GK P8027 canopy dimensions are 14.50" long, 4.50" wide, and 1.75" tall. If you have any other questions my name is Brandon and I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the dimensions of the area where it mounts to the ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P8027 canopy dimensions are 14.50" long, 4.50" wide, and 1.75" tall. If you have any other questions my name is Brandon and I can be reached at email@example.com.
The Kovacs GK P8027 is going to use a canopy. There dimensions are 14.50" long, 4.50" wide, and 1.75" tall.
How does it attach to the ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P8027 is going to use a canopy. There dimensions are 14.50" long, 4.50" wide, and 1.75" tall.
Kovacs Counter Weights Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.