|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Six Light 1 Tier Suspension Chandelier from the Counter Weights Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 76" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 20" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 7' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GY6.35: A bi pin or ' bi pin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: G4
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Canopy Width: 8.25"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 76" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 12.96 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.13"
- Shade Width: 2"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Counter Weights Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P8025
Our SKU: GK P8025
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Sable Bronze Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P8025 is not recommended for a sloped ceiling.
Can this be hung on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P8025 is not recommended for a sloped ceiling.
The Kovacs GK P8025 and the p681 will match yes.
Does the glass match the glass on the P681 mini pendant?
A. The Kovacs GK P8025 and the p681 will match yes.
The Kovacs GK P8025 has cuttable cords.
How is the cable length shortened?
A. The Kovacs GK P8025 has cuttable cords.
Kovacs Counter Weights Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Counter Weights Collection
Kovacs GK P8027
6 Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier from the Counter ...$310.00-$310.00(5)
Kovacs GK P8026
6 Light 1 Tier Linear Suspension Chandelier from t...$354.00-$354.00(3)
3 Light Drum Pendant from the Counter Weights Collection$240.00-$260.00(1)
1 Light Drum Pendant from the Counter Weights Collection$110.00-$110.00
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.