|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Nine Light 2 Tier Suspension Chandelier from the Counter Weights Collection
- Cased Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 76" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 36" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bi pin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: G4
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 4.25"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 36"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 76" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 36"
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Product Weight: 12.68 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.13"
- Shade Width: 2"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Chandeliers Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P8024
Our SKU: GK P8024
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Sable Bronze Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
No. Absolutely not! If you install a higher wattage bulb you risk over heating the fixture, the wires and possibly starting a fire.
Can higher watt (40) light bulbs be put in?
A. No. Absolutely not! If you install a higher wattage bulb you risk over heating the fixture, the wires and possibly starting a fire.
The Kovacs GK P8024 will weight about 25 pounds.
How much does this light weigh?
A. The Kovacs GK P8024 will weight about 25 pounds.
The Kovacs GK P8024 cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling.
Can this be installed on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P8024 cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling.
The Kovacs GK P8024's height is measured from the canopy to the bottom of the glass on the lower level of the fixture. Note that it is adjustable from 41 inches to 76 inches.
How are you measuring the height? To the ceiling canopy or from the bottom round to the top of the top round?
A. The Kovacs GK P8024's height is measured from the canopy to the bottom of the glass on the lower level of the fixture. Note that it is adjustable from 41 inches to 76 inches.
Kovacs Chandeliers Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.