|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Product Weight||10.14, 9.48|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Single Light Swing Arm Floor Lamp from the Wah-Hoo Collection
- Dorian Bronze metal shade included with the Dorian Bronze finish
- Matte Brushed Nickel metal shade included with the Matte Brushed Nickel finish
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 39", 39.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 9.48 lbs, 10.14 lbs
- Shade Height: 2.13"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 5.88"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 6.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection Products
Our SKU: GK P603-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Dorian Bronze
- Gun Metal
- Matte Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Kovac's does not have those replacement parts for this light. If you are with in the 1 year warranty you may be able to receive a new light. You can view their warranty on the product page. Let me know if you have furhter questions.
Hey There, My P603 is broken - the bottom of the light socket has a spring fitting to keep the light bulb secure. The spring no longer has enough pressure. Can a replacement socket be supplied. Can the spring be repaired? Please advise. Thanks for your trouble.
A. Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Kovac's does not have those replacement parts for this light. If you are with in the 1 year warranty you may be able to receive a new light. You can view their warranty on the product page. Let me know if you have furhter questions.
Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Kovacs GK P255
1 Light Swing Arm Floor Lamp from the George's Rea...$138.00-$138.00(4)
1 Light 6.25" Height ADA Compliant LED Plug In Wal...$148.00-$148.00(2)
Kovacs GK P1050
1 Light 16" Height Plug In Wall Sconce in Brushed ...$150.00-$150.00
Kovacs GK P210
1 Light Boom Arm Desk Lamp from the George's Readi...$150.00-$150.00(3)
1 Light 73" Height Arc Floor Lamp from the George'...$360.00-$360.00(1)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.