|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light 7.5" Height Full Sized Pendant
- Etched Opal glass round shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 10' of wire
- Minimum Height: 13 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 120 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 12.25"
- Shade Height: 7"
- Shade Width: 11"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Kovacs 50 Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P583
Our SKU: GK P583
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P583 shade is not pink. It is listed as a frosted white glass. The color you see is what the fixture will look like when lit. The yellow of the bulbs make the shade look more like a cream color. This unit takes Incandescent bulbs only. Unfortunately I was unable to locate a picture of this fixture from a bottom view.
The glass looks pink in the picture, but the description says frosted white glass. Does the glass have any pink in it? Do you have a picture from the bottom? I would like to see how the bulbs are oriented. Can three compact florecent bulbs fit in this light?
A. The Kovacs GK P583 shade is not pink. It is listed as a frosted white glass. The color you see is what the fixture will look like when lit. The yellow of the bulbs make the shade look more like a cream color. This unit takes Incandescent bulbs only. Unfortunately I was unable to locate a picture of this fixture from a bottom view.
Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P583 fixture is Kovacs PG583.
Can I order a replacement globe?
A. Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P583 fixture is Kovacs PG583.
The Kovacs P583 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
Can this fixture be mounted & adjusted to a sloped ceiling?
A. The Kovacs P583 can be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
The canopy measures 4.75"w
How wide is the ceiling canopy for the GK P583?
A. The canopy measures 4.75"w
The Kovacs GK P583 is 13" at the minimum height.
What is the minimum height from the top of the lamp to the ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P583 is 13" at the minimum height.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.