|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Two Light 9.75" Height Wall Sconce
- White Frosted glass shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 8.5"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.63" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 9.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3.53 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 7"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
- Shade Width: 11"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
Our SKU: GK P582
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P582 is a wall sconce and does not have a plug.
Does this lamp have a plug?
A. The Kovacs GK P582 is a wall sconce and does not have a plug.
The Kovacs GK P582 has a height of 10", a width of 11" and extends 4.5". It is not rated for damp locations like a bathroom
what is the height and width and is it rated for a bathroom
A. The Kovacs GK P582 has a height of 10", a width of 11" and extends 4.5". It is not rated for damp locations like a bathroom
The Kovacs GK P582 is 10" high, 11" wide and can be used in a bathroom.
What is the height and width of this fixture and is it rated for a bathroom
A. The Kovacs GK P582 is 10" high, 11" wide and can be used in a bathroom.
The Kovacs GK P582 is reversible.
Can this be reversed to face downward?
A. The Kovacs GK P582 is reversible.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.