|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Grid Collection
- Brushed Nickel metal cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 10' of wire
- Minimum Height: 18.75 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 120 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 6"
- Shade Height: 12.75"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Canopy Height: 1.13"
- Canopy Width: 5.13"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Grid Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P5746
Our SKU: GK P5746
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Gun Metal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P5746 is UL listed for dry locations only so I would not recommend using this light in a bathroom. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
Can I use this light fixture in my bathroom?
A. The Kovacs GK P5746 is UL listed for dry locations only so I would not recommend using this light in a bathroom. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
The Kovacs GK P5746 does have an adjustable cord.
Can one shorten the 10 foot cable?
A. The Kovacs GK P5746 does have an adjustable cord.
The Kovacs GK P5746 can be used for a dining table, but I would recommend using at least two.
Can I use this light product for a dining table?
A. The Kovacs GK P5746 can be used for a dining table, but I would recommend using at least two.
The Kovacs GK P5746 does have a black cord.
What color is the cord? It looks black in the picture.
A. The Kovacs GK P5746 does have a black cord.
The Kovacs GK P5746 has a 6" round canopy.
what kind of ceiling plate does this come with?
The Kovacs GK P5746 has a 6" round canopy.
Kovacs Grid Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.