1 Light Wallchiere Wall Sconce from the Joseph Collection
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Joseph Collection
- White glass cone shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 7.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 8.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 78.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 11.99 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Wallchiere
- Shade Height: 7.63"
- Shade Length: 16.25"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 10"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P5081-611 Blackened Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.