We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Two Light 10" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Flex Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA Compliant
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 2.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: No
- HCO: 3.38" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 6.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.43 lbs
- Shade Height: 4"
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 1.5"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Flex Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P5022
Our SKU: GK P5022
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P5022 back plate dimensions are 4-3/4" X 4-3/4".
what is the dimension of the back plate?
A. The Kovacs GK P5022 back plate dimensions are 4-3/4" X 4-3/4".
The Kovacs GK P5022 shade size is 1-3/4" wide X 5" tall.
what are the dimensions of the glass shades?
A. The Kovacs GK P5022 shade size is 1-3/4" wide X 5" tall.
This item can mount facing up only.
Can this fixture be mounted on the wall with the shade down?
A. This item can mount facing up only.
Kovacs Flex Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.