|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Chimes Collection
- Clear Acid Etched glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5.38"
- Backplate Width: 5.38"
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 7.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 1.48 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Shade Height: 4.63"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 3"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Chimes Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P5001
Our SKU: GK P5001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P5001 can be installed with the lights pointing up or down.
Can it be turned downside or up for reverse use?
A. The Kovacs GK P5001 can be installed with the lights pointing up or down.
Kovacs does not recommend installing the GK P5001 without it's backplate.
Can the light be installed without the backplate?
A. Kovacs does not recommend installing the GK P5001 without it's backplate.
Kovacs Chimes Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.