|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light 11" Height Wall Sconce with Rectangle Shade
- Off White Linen fabric rectangle shade included with the Bronze finish
- White Linen fabric rectangle shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 11"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 6.25"
- Shade Length: 6.75"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Width: 16"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
Our SKU: GK P472
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P472 is 11" tall, 16" wide and extends 7" from the wall. The fixture can be used in a bathroom but is not rated for damp locations, so if the bathroom has a shower that puts of daily steam that could effect the finish and internal electronics within the fixture over time.
What are the dimensions? Can these be used in the bathroom?
A. The Kovacs GK P472 is 11" tall, 16" wide and extends 7" from the wall. The fixture can be used in a bathroom but is not rated for damp locations, so if the bathroom has a shower that puts of daily steam that could effect the finish and internal electronics within the fixture over time.
The Kovacs GK P472 has a back plate dimension of 5" by 5". Thanks for your question and have a great day!
What is the dimension of the base?
A. The Kovacs GK P472 has a back plate dimension of 5" by 5". Thanks for your question and have a great day!
The Kovacs GK P472 can't be mounted upside down.
Can you mount it upside down?
A. The Kovacs GK P472 can't be mounted upside down.
The Kovacs GK P472 has a width of 16" and a length of 11". Also, the light uses 2-60w Max Medium Base which is a standard bulb.
What is the width of the large Kovacs GKp472? Does it use a regular light bulb?
A. The Kovacs GK P472 has a width of 16" and a length of 11". Also, the light uses 2-60w Max Medium Base which is a standard bulb.
The Kovacs GK P472 cannot be used without the shade.
Can the Kovacs GK P472 be used without the shade?
The Kovacs GK P472 cannot be used without the shade.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.