|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Single Light 6" Height ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 6"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 13
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
Our SKU: GK P467
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The front of the Kovacs GK P467 is nickel, the other two sections are made of glass. The size of the fixture is (W)11" x (H)6".
Besides the nickel in front, what are the materials of the two other portions. And what is the size of light?
A. The front of the Kovacs GK P467 is nickel, the other two sections are made of glass. The size of the fixture is (W)11" x (H)6".
The Kovacs GK P467 cannot be mounted so that the light shines downward.
can this lamp be mounted upside down? So the light shines downward?
A. The Kovacs GK P467 cannot be mounted so that the light shines downward.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.