|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Single Light 45.75" Height Swing Arm Floor Lamp from the Wah-Hoo Collection
- Matte Brushed Nickel metal shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 45.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 14.55 lbs
- Shade Height: 2.13"
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Width: 5.88"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P4354
Our SKU: GK P4354
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Dorian Bronze
- Matte Brushed Nickel
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P4354 is matte brushed nickel.
which finish is this? matte brushed nickel or black?
A. The Kovacs GK P4354 is matte brushed nickel.
The Kovacs GK P4354 switch is on the back of the light shade.
where is the switch?
A. The Kovacs GK P4354 switch is on the back of the light shade.
Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
Kovacs GK P600-3
1 Light Plug In Wall Sconce from the George's Read...$157.50-$157.50(15)
Kovacs GK P255
1 Light Swing Arm Floor Lamp from the George's Rea...$144.90-$144.90(4)
1 Light 6.25" Height ADA Compliant LED Plug In Wal...$165.90-$165.90(2)
Kovacs GK P1050
1 Light 16" Height Plug In Wall Sconce in Brushed ...$157.50-$157.50(1)
Kovacs GK P210
1 Light Boom Arm Desk Lamp from the George's Readi...$157.50-$157.50(3)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.