|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Alabaster, Art Deco|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Five Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Collection
- Alabaster Dust glass shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 61" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 25" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 7' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.63"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 61" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 25"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 49.16 lbs
- Shade Height: 17"
- Shade Width: 30"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Alabaster Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P382
Our SKU: GK P382
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P382 is NOT recommended for a sloped ceiling.
Can this be mounted on a sloping ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 is NOT recommended for a sloped ceiling.
The Kovacs GK P382 would be adjustable from the mounting plate to the bottom of the fixture.
height is adjustable to 70" max; is that to the top or bottom of the fixture?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 would be adjustable from the mounting plate to the bottom of the fixture.
The Kovacs GK P382 wires are load bearing, and are one-time adjustable.
Are the 4 wires load-bearing, or just for looks? Can they be adjusted in length?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 wires are load bearing, and are one-time adjustable.
The Kovacs GK P382 glass shade dimensions are 25" H x 30" Dia.
what is the actual dimension of shade?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 glass shade dimensions are 25" H x 30" Dia.
The Kovacs GK P382 can be dimmed.
Is Kovacs GKP382 dimmable?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 can be dimmed.
The Kovacs GK P382 comes with 3 12" rods and 1 6" rod. You will have to use at least the 1 6" rod.
From the mounting plate to the top of the fixture what range of height adjustment is available in what increments?
A. The Kovacs GK P382 comes with 3 12" rods and 1 6" rod. You will have to use at least the 1 6" rod.
Kovacs Alabaster Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Alabaster Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.