|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||George's Reading Room|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Lamp Body|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light Torchiere Floor Lamp from the George's Reading Room Collection
- Etched Opal glass bowl shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 72.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 18.41 lbs
- Reading Light: Yes
- Shade Height: 2.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 13.5"
- Switch Location: Lamp Body
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P256
Our SKU: GK P256
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P256 is only available in Brushed Nickel
it cams polish nickel finish
A. The Kovacs GK P256 is only available in Brushed Nickel
Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P256 Contemporary / Modern Torchiere Lamp is PG256-1
I have broke the glass bowl/shade. CanI order a replacement part?
A. Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P256 Contemporary / Modern Torchiere Lamp is PG256-1
Thank you for your question. That is correct, the Kovacs GK P256 does not come with a Rheostat. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
we purchased this exact lamp in feb. and it has a rheostat with it. we have recently gotten 2 others and they do not have the rheostat - were told it no longer comes with rheostat - is this true?
A. Thank you for your question. That is correct, the Kovacs GK P256 does not come with a Rheostat. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Kovacs GK P256 is 12" in diameter at the base.
What does the base of the light measure?
A. The Kovacs GK P256 is 12" in diameter at the base.
The Kovacs GK P256 is made in China.
which country was this lamp made in?
A. The Kovacs GK P256 is made in China.
Kovacs George's Reading Room Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.