|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Switch Location||Foot Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Two Light Floor Lamp from the Decorative Portables Collection
- White Linen fabric oval shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 62"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 12.79 lbs
- Shade Height: 10"
- Shade Length: 19"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Width: 12"
- Switch Location: Foot Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Portables Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P188
Our SKU: GK P188
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P188 has a shade with an open bottom.
Does the shade have an open bottom?
A. The Kovacs GK P188 has a shade with an open bottom.
The Kovacs GK P188 does not have a dimmer, but the switch is on floor on the cord.
i see there is a foot dimmer but is that also where the on/off switch is? Where is the on/off switch located?
A. The Kovacs GK P188 does not have a dimmer, but the switch is on floor on the cord.
Yes, the item number for the shade is RPE1912-1.
Do you carry replacement shades for this floor lamp? If not, where can I find one? Thank you.
A. Yes, the item number for the shade is RPE1912-1.
The Kovacs GK P188 comes with the white linen shade pictured.
Is the lamp sold with the shade that is pictured in the photo?
A. The Kovacs GK P188 comes with the white linen shade pictured.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.