|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Lamp Base Material||Metal|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Switch Location||Socket Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Title 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||27|
Single Light Floor Lamp from the Comfy Eyes Collection
- White polycarbonate shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- California Title 20 Compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 60"
- Lamp Base Material: Metal
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Material: Synthetic
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Title 20 Compliant: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 27
- Watts Per Bulb: 27
- Width: 8.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of floor, table, or desk lamps in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: GK P1000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P1000 is 60 inches with it bent over as pictured. I hope this helps!
Is the 60 inch heighth with the neck extenced straight up or bent over? How high would it be bent over as shown?
A. The Kovacs GK P1000 is 60 inches with it bent over as pictured. I hope this helps!
The Kovacs GK P1000 uses (1) 27 watt full spectrum compact flourescent bulb.
Where can I purchase extra bulbs for this lamp?
A. The Kovacs GK P1000 uses (1) 27 watt full spectrum compact flourescent bulb.
The Kovacs GK P1000 is a low light item, and the neck is adjustable.
I need a good reading light over a desk. What is the brightness rating on high and on low? Is the height adjustable?
A. The Kovacs GK P1000 is a low light item, and the neck is adjustable.
The Kovacs GK P1000 has a height of 60".
what is the height from floor to light surface?
A. The Kovacs GK P1000 has a height of 60".
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.