|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary, Modern|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Four Light Drum Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection
- Chrome metal drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 6' of wire
- Minimum Height: 17.5 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 53.5 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 22"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Bling Bling Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P034
Our SKU: GK P034
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P034 is adjustable.
Is the length adjustable or does it only come with a 16.5 inch hanging rod?
A. The Kovacs GK P034 is adjustable.
The Kovacs GK P034 diffuser can be removed if needed.
Can the diffuse be removed?
A. The Kovacs GK P034 diffuser can be removed if needed.
The Kovacs GK P034 is 22" in diameter.
What is the diameter (in inches) of this pendant?
A. The Kovacs GK P034 is 22" in diameter.
The Kovacs GK P034 can be dimmed with incandescent lamps only. Fluorescent lamps have the wrong cycle and will buzz when dimmed.
can this be put on a dimmer?
A. The Kovacs GK P034 can be dimmed with incandescent lamps only. Fluorescent lamps have the wrong cycle and will buzz when dimmed.
The Kovacs GK P034 may be used over a kitchen sink.
can this go over kitchen sink?
A. The Kovacs GK P034 may be used over a kitchen sink.
Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.