|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Contemporary, Modern|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection
- Chrome metal cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Minimum Height: 14.5 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 50.5 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 4"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: GK P031
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome/Swarvaski Crystal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs GK P031 comes with 3- 12" rods and 1-6" rods. You can use any combo of these.
Can the fixture extention be shortened from the ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P031 comes with 3- 12" rods and 1-6" rods. You can use any combo of these.
The Kovacs GK P031 can be hung on a slanted ceiling.
Can this light be hung on a slanted ceiling?
A. The Kovacs GK P031 can be hung on a slanted ceiling.
Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Bling Bling Collection
3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Bling ...$250.00-$250.00(3)
2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Bling...$232.00-$232.00
Kovacs GK P037
1 Light ADA Compliant Flush Mount Wall Sconce from...$124.00-$124.00(2)
Kovacs GK P033
3 Light Drum Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection$270.00-$270.00(2)
Kovacs GK P034
4 Light Drum Pendant from the Bling Bling Collection$410.00-$410.00(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.