52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
- Wood fan blades:
- Antique pewter finish: Reversible Light Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Medium Cherry
- Polished nickel finish: Reversible Walnut / Medium Cherry
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 24.25"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 18.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 17.75"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 11.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.1"
- Bulbs: Includes (4) 40W halogen lamps with bi pin base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5054 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 166 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 59 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 29.38 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm AC
- Amperage: 0.49 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan