|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Kichler 9985 Embassy Row Outdoor Post Light
The Embassy Row Collection looks to add regal elegance to your home with a line of lighting that embodies classic design for those who only want the finest. Using the highest quality materials available, the Embassy Row Collection begins with solid brass so that each fixture not only looks fantastic, but provides a fit and finish that will last for years as well. Clear glass panels on each of the fixtures' sides and roof allow for light to radiate from all angles, ensuring you the light you need. We think you'll agree that the Embassy Row is a collection you can't afford to miss.
- Outdoor post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of solid brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Embassy Row Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 20.75" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 10.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Incandescent, Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60 watts (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Mounts on a 3" post (sold separately, popular post options offered during checkout)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Embassy Row Collection Products
Our SKU: 9985
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Pewter
- Olde Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Yes, you would need to get a pier mount and post.
are pier mounts needed
A. Yes, you would need to get a pier mount and post.
The Kichler 9985 unfortunately cannot be hung as a pendant.
can this be hung as a penndeant
A. The Kichler 9985 unfortunately cannot be hung as a pendant.
Kichler Embassy Row Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Embassy Row Collection
Embassy Row Collection 1 Light 15" Outdoor Wall Light$128.00-$128.00
Embassy Row Collection 3 Light 21" Outdoor Wall Light$198.00-$198.00
Embassy Row 3-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Lantern-Sty...$208.00-$208.00
Embassy Row Collection 1 Light 11" Outdoor Wall Light$90.00-$90.00(1)
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.