|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Features a white glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (2) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included) - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Bulb Base: Standard Medium (E26) Base Socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- CUL Listed: Yes
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 6.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 11.25" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting world for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style brought to you by Kichler is backed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. With a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans in every style, Kichler’s families of products deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
Our SKU: 8111
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Olde Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.