Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last.
Offer Ends 8/3/2015
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Watts Per Bulb||30|
Kichler 6040 Newport Marine Grade Outdoor Wall Light
This Newport Wall Sconce uses simple shapes to create an ultramodern outdoor fixture for your contemporary home. In addition to its Polished Stainless Steel Marine Grade 316 finish, this wall lantern uses one,this wall lantern uses one, 60-watt (max.) bulb with a white acrylic diffuser and housing. It is 10 ½" high, meets A.D.A. standards for wall mounted fixtures, and is U.L. listed for wet location.
- The light features Kichler's exclusive LifeBrite Polished Stainless Steel, which is guaranteed for a lifetime to look fantastic while being capable of withstanding the harshest elements no matter where you live.
- Housing is constructed of stainless steel - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s lifetime warranty
- Features Half Cylinder Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Newport Collection for a coordinated landscape
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4” from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 10.25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 3.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage: 30 watts (at up to 30 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 6040316
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Newport Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Newport Collection
Newport Collection 1 Light 10" Outdoor Wall Light$90.09-$98.01(1)
Newport 1 Light 10" Energy Efficient Fluorescent O...$95.00-$99.00(1)
Newport Collection 2 Light 15" Outdoor Wall Light$116.82-$136.62
Lifetime Finish Newport 2 Light 15" Outdoor Wall Light$205.92-$205.92
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.