Kichler 49256 Chesapeake Outdoor Post Light
This 1 light outdoor post lantern from the Chesapeake Collection embodies America's coastal communities. Featuring a lantern-like shape in a Black, White or Tannery Bronze finish, it is formed from die-cast aluminum by the finest craftsmen in the industry.
- Outdoor post lanterns add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post lanternt with a variety of outdoor lights from the Chesapeake Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on a 3" diameter post (sold separately, popular post options offered during checkout)
- Height: 17" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Chesapeake Collection Products
Our SKU: 49256
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black (Painted)
- Tannery Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 49256 is made out of Aluminum.
What material is it made out of?
A. The Kichler 49256 is made out of Aluminum.
The Kichler 49256 is measured from the bottom of the post cap to the top of the light fixture.
where is the height measured from,the light or from post cap?
A. The Kichler 49256 is measured from the bottom of the post cap to the top of the light fixture.
The Kichler 49256 is 6.6" wide and 17.9" high.
What are the dimensions of this lighting fixture?
A. The Kichler 49256 is 6.6" wide and 17.9" high.
Yes, the bottom is open.
Is the bottom open which would allow bugs to get in?
A. Yes, the bottom is open.
Kichler Chesapeake Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Chesapeake Collection
Chesapeake Collection 1 Light 12" Outdoor Wall Light$51.00-$51.00(1)
Chesapeake Collection 3 Light 15" Outdoor Wall Light$78.00-$78.00(2)
3 Light Outdoor Post Light from the Chesapeake Collection$78.00-$78.00(2)
Chesapeake Collection 1 Light 17" Outdoor Wall Light$43.00-$43.00
Chesapeake Collection 1 Light 10" Outdoor Wall Light$30.00-$30.00
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.