We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Etched, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Kichler 49175FL North Creek Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Light
This understated fluorescent 1 light outdoor wall lantern from the North Creek™ collection contrasts soft light and distinctive lines beautifully. It features a classic Olde Bronze finish and Light Umber Etched Seedy Glass to gracefully enhance any space.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of outdoor lights from the North Creek Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- The base of this light fixture is open, allowing for easy access to replace the bulb
- Height: 13.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 8.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 9.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Power Usage: 18 watts (at up to 18 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler North Creek Collection Products
Our SKU: 49175FL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Olde Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 49175FL has an overall height of 13.38" and is rated for wet locations.
What is the hight of the total unit? Is it rated for wet locations?
A. The Kichler 49175FL has an overall height of 13.38" and is rated for wet locations.
The Kichler 49175FL is UL Listed for outdoors.
Is the lamp rated for wet locations?
A. The Kichler 49175FL is UL Listed for outdoors.
The Kichler 49175FL is constructed of aluminum and is open at the bottom.
Is this lamp open at the bottom? and What is the metal used?
A. The Kichler 49175FL is constructed of aluminum and is open at the bottom.
Kichler North Creek Collection
Other Products In The Kichler North Creek Collection
Single Light Outdoor Post Light from the North Cre...$111.00-$111.00
North Creek Collection 1 Light 17" Outdoor Wall Light$327.80-$327.80
North Creek Collection 1 Light 18" Outdoor Wall Light$451.00-$451.00
Single Light Fluorescent Outdoor Post Light from t...$119.00-$119.00
North Creek 1 Light 18" Energy Efficient Fluoresce...$183.00-$183.00(1)
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.