Camden Single Light 11" Tall Outdoor Wall Sconce with Etched Glass Shade
The lodge-style Camden™ collection draws inspiration from the Arts and Crafts movement with its clean lines and right angles. This fixture features a sturdy cast aluminum construction and etched cylindrical glass shades to bring a crisp, structural simplicity to any outdoor living space – whether it be a covered porch, deck, patio or walkway.
- Etched glass shades soften and diffuse the light
- Cast aluminum construction ensures this fixture will be able to withstand the elements
- Covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Complete the look of your exterior with these other fixtures from the Camden Collection - see Related Items
- Height: 11"
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 11"
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Height to Center of Outlet: 5.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Maximum Wattage: 100 watts
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49119AVI Anvil Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one