Kichler BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY Sale!
Save 15% on all Kichler items (prices already reduced)
Offer Ends 12/5/2014
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Kichler 49004 Luverne Outdoor Post Light
The Luverne™ collection features a Rubbed Bronze finish that embellishes the nuanced bead patterns, medallions and scrollwork of these attractive outdoor lights. The tight pattern on the Clear Ribbed glass offers just the right light.
- Outdoor post lanterns add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Urn Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Luverne Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on 3" post (sold separately, popular options offered during checkout)
- Height: 20.75" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 11" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Power Usage: 150 watts (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 49004
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Luverne Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Luverne Collection
1 Light Outdoor Pendant from the Luverne Collection$283.80-$283.80
Luverne Collection 1 Light 13" Outdoor Wall Light$129.80-$129.80
Luverne 1 Light 18" Energy Efficient Fluorescent O...$259.60-$259.60
Luverne Collection 1 Light 22" Outdoor Wall Light$327.80-$327.80
Luverne 1 Light 22" Energy Efficient Fluorescent O...$349.80-$349.80
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.