Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. Use coupon CLEARANCE7 to save an additional 7% at checkout.
Offer Ends 3/27/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of Metal – ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a Rectangle shaped Fabric shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Linear 1-Tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 36" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 19.5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall height: 55.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from left most to right most point on the fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler's collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 43247
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cayman Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Rum Cove Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Rum Cove Collection
Rum Cove 3-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Customized Glass Shade$290.00-$290.00
Rum Cove 6-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Customized Glass Shade$410.00-$410.00
Rum Cove Single-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Customize...$130.00-$130.00
Rum Cove 2 Light Wall Sconce$110.00-$110.00
Rum Cove 3-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Customized Glass Shade$390.00-$390.00
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.