Kichler Summer Sale!
Save 10% on Kichler lighting. Prices already reduced.
Offer Ends 9/30/2014
|Kichler Freeport Bath|
|Kichler Freeport Collection|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Kichler 42091PN Freeport Bathroom Fixture / Wall Sconce
This 25 inch linear wall fixture from the Freeport™ collection features an innovative design that's simultaneously linear and arched. The bold metalwork of the Polished Nickel finish is striking in contrast to the Etched Linear Textured Glass panel.
- Fixture can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a custom shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Includes 2 x 60W krypton candelabra light bulbs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 28" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 4.75" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- Bulbs Included: Yes
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 42091
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Freeport Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Freeport Collection
Contemporary Single Light Wall Sconce from the Fre...$128.70-$128.70
Freeport 22" Wide 2-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture$245.52-$245.52(1)
Freeport 36" Wide 4-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture$366.30-$366.30(3)
Freeport Single-Tier Linear Chandelier with 6 Ligh...$554.40-$554.40
Modern Single Light Fluorescent Wall Sconce from t...$138.60-$138.60
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.