52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Downrod and Remote Control
- Plywood fan blades:
- Burnished antique pewter finish: Reversible Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Natural brass finish: Reversible Medium Cherry / Dark Cherry
- Oil brushed bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry
- Tannery bronze finish: Reversible Teak / Medium Cherry
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional light kit, sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 13.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 12.75"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6.75"
- Air Flow (CFM): 5716 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 174 on high
- Power Usage: 73 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 20.7 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm AC
- Amperage: 0.63 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan