Sterling Manor 52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with 5 Blades - Includes 4" Downrod
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Wooden fan blades
- 4" Down rod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (4" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Light kit not included with this model - when checking out light kit options will be presented
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 13.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 11.5-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 6182 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 66 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 339010TZ Tannery Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan