Free Lifetime Warranty!
All Kichler ceiling fans include a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of the fan
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Collection||Monarch II Patio|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||154|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- 3-Speed Outdoor Ceiling Fan
- 5 ABS Fan Blades
- 4-bulb light kit
- Portable remote control
- 12" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- ABS fan blades are weather resistant and durable
- Blades are reversible – giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style – compatible with downrods ranging from 6” – 72” (12" downrod included)
- 3 speed options – operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment
- Included 4-bulb light kit – makes for an all-in-one installation package
- Light kit uses 40 watt Xenon / Krypton bulb (4)
- 78" lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172MM X 17MM
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 22.5 (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 54
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Airflow on High: 4299 (cubic feet per minute)
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler's collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Monarch II Patio Collection Products
Our SKU: 310103
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Adobe Cream
- Distressed Black
- Tannery Bronze Powder Coat
- Weathered Copper Powder Coat
- Weathered Steel Powder Coat
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Kichler 310103 can be mounted on an angled ceiling. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
Can this model be mounted on an angled ceiling?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kichler 310103 can be mounted on an angled ceiling. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
Kichler Monarch II Patio Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Monarch II Patio Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.